RPCV Family Picnic: Saturday, June 8th 12noon-5pm
Harmony Recreation Area Pavilion
Route 519 South
Harmony, NJ (Warren County)
Rain or Shine.
Please bring some food and/or beverage to share, ethnic dishes welcomed. Crock pots and warming trays can be plugged in. If a grill is desired, you would have to bring one to use. Bring sports equipment, kites etc. A playground and large open fields are available for recreation. Picnic tables are available but you might bring a blanket or lawn chair(s) also. No dogs allowed.
Directions available on this sports related website:
NJ-RPCVs in Action!
- Host an International High School Exchange Student Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State
- June 21st (11-2pm) “Art in the Peace Corps” at the Philadelphia Magic Gardens
- Peace Corps Welcome Back/Send Off Event – June 25
- Diversity Stride 2015 – June 6
- Mexican Dinner before Moody blues Tribute Concert – May 23