Are you looking for a way to connect with fellow RPCVs? Read below for easy ways to stay involved in the way that suits you best!
If you only have a few minutes…
- Stay connected! Update your NPCA membership, and be sure to choose RPCV-NJ as your local affliate group!
- Like us for updates! You can keep up to date by clicking the “like” button on our page in Facebook! You’ll stay in the loop for upcoming events.
If you have more time…
- Attend an event! We know how hard it is to trek through New Jersey traffic to attend events – so keep a look out for events in your area. Come meet fellow RPCVs – they want to hear your story! Thinking of hosting an event? Want to get some RPCVs together for a hike, a potluck, a local event or dinner? Let us know; we’ll help you put the word out via email, blog and Facebook.
- Participate in an Outreach or Service event! Check the Outreach and Volunteer pages for upcoming events.
- Advocate for Peace Corps! Check the Advocacy page for more information.
- Volunteer! We need help – your help – to keep the RPCV-NJ group strong and to fill the Third Goal of the Peace Corps – bringing the world back home. You can: write a short blurb for the newsletter, speak at a school or troop meeting, organize a service event, help with mailing and contacting members, help with social media and posting pictures. Fill in the short form below to let us know your interests and talents!