2019 Fundraising Campaign
It’s time again to REACH OUT to our community of returned volunteers for important & needed financial support!
RPCV-NJ relies on your support to:
1. Fund current projects of Peace Corps volunteers from NJ,
2. Provide support to local organizations with missions consistent with RPCV-NJ’s mission,
3. Conduct panel discussions and presentations to educate New Jerseyans and elected representatives about the importance that Peace Corps has for New Jersey and for our nation; and
4. Organize and host gatherings throughout the state that bring together RPCV’s from ALL decades for networking, storytelling and sharing of experiences.
Your contributions make a grass-roots difference!
If available, request matching funds from your employer.
Your contributions go a long way to enable current volunteers and RPCVs who hail from New Jersey to continue the Peace Corps’ mission of service, both internationally and domestically (through Peace Corps’ third goal of domestic service and awareness).
You can donate using:
1. Donate button on our website
2. The form on our website and mail in with a check
3. Direct payment from your bank account after you register with your bank to send funds using Zelle to email@example.com
Take care to spell this email address exactly as provided.
4.The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) website
RPCV-NJ is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are fully tax deductible.