From March 21st to 23rd, students, community members, arts-based NGOs, artists, and PCVs gathered in Kandal province to celebrate student artwork, poetry, and performances. This project was support by RPCV-NJ.
NJ-RPCVs in Action!
- Host an International High School Exchange Student Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State
- June 21st (11-2pm) “Art in the Peace Corps” at the Philadelphia Magic Gardens
- Peace Corps Welcome Back/Send Off Event – June 25
- Diversity Stride 2015 – June 6
- Mexican Dinner before Moody blues Tribute Concert – May 23