Glenn Blumhorst, the President of the National Peace Corps Association, will be presenting the awards at the Howell Living History Farm’s annual Plowing Match this Saturday, 8/31/2013. It will be a great opportunity for returned volunteers to get together.
NJ-RPCVs in Action!
- Host an International High School Exchange Student Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State
- June 21st (11-2pm) “Art in the Peace Corps” at the Philadelphia Magic Gardens
- Peace Corps Welcome Back/Send Off Event – June 25
- Diversity Stride 2015 – June 6
- Mexican Dinner before Moody blues Tribute Concert – May 23