Come join the RPCVs of New Jersey as we head out for the annual potato planting at the Howell Living History Farm in Mercer County. It’s a great time to be outdoors and volunteering! The potatoes planted are then harvested in the fall and distributed to local food banks. You can meet up with us in the morning, or come later in the day – spend an hour or the better part of the day. Bring a friend and the kids. Email email@example.com if you’re interested in meeting up in the morning. See you there!
NJ-RPCVs in Action!
- Mandela Washington Fellowship Program
- Howell Farms – Potato Harvest – August 15
- RPCV Camping Weekend – August 28-30 at Belleplain State Forest
- Host an International High School Exchange Student Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State
- June 21st (11-2pm) “Art in the Peace Corps” at the Philadelphia Magic Gardens