On June 1, 2013, the members of the RPCV-NJ board met and, fueled by caffeine and baked goods, approved the group’s mission statement, as well as committee descriptions! Read the approved documents on the About Us page.
- Ethnic Dining- Sunday, July 27th, 12 noon at Yimo Sushi & Hibachi Japanese Restaurant in Monroe (Pre-Matinee Performance of Evita)
- NJ RPCV’s invited to performance of EVITA; includes a free ticket!
- RPCV & Family Weekend Camping Event in September, South Jersey
- Breast Cancer Risk Study for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- Planning to visit Florida? RPCVs of South Florida welcomes you