Come join the RPCVs of New Jersey as we head out for the annual potato planting at the Howell Living History Farm in Mercer County. It’s a great time to be outdoors and volunteering! The potatoes planted are then harvested in the fall and distributed to local food banks. You can meet up with us in the morning, or come later in the day – spend an hour or the better part of the day. Bring a friend and the kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in meeting up in the morning. See you there!
- Ethnic Dining- Sunday, July 27th, 12 noon at Yimo Sushi & Hibachi Japanese Restaurant in Monroe (Pre-Matinee Performance of Evita)
- NJ RPCV’s invited to performance of EVITA; includes a free ticket!
- RPCV & Family Weekend Camping Event in September, South Jersey
- Breast Cancer Risk Study for Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- Planning to visit Florida? RPCVs of South Florida welcomes you