Come join the RPCVs of New Jersey as we head out for the annual potato planting at the Howell Living History Farm in Mercer County. It’s a great time to be outdoors and volunteering! The potatoes planted are then harvested in the fall and distributed to local food banks. You can meet up with us in the morning, or come later in the day – spend an hour or the better part of the day. Bring a friend and the kids. Email email@example.com if you’re interested in meeting up in the morning. See you there!
NJ-RPCVs in Action!
- RPCV-NJ Begins Its Collaboration with Rutgers International Friendship Program for International Students/Faculty, First Coffee Hour on September 8
- Ethnic Luncheon- Saturday, 9/6/14, 12noon – Pho Le Vietnamese Restaurant, Red Bank
- End of the Summer Picnic for RPCVs in NYC area, 9/7, 1:00-4:00 PM in Brooklyn
- Ethnic Luncheon, Saturday, 9/20, 12 noon, SOL Mexican Cantina, Branchburg, NJ
- Peace Corps Africa Shirts Available from Atlanta RPCV Group