On August 15, 3 RPCVs meet with Sen. Lautehbeg’s staff and visited Sen. Menendez’s office. RPCV-NJ advocacy liason Barbara Kelly also met with Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen on August 21. If you’d like more information about how you can help, please attend the advocacy training in Princeton or Morristown on Saturday, October 20!
NJ-RPCVs in Action!
- Ethnic Luncheon- Saturday, 9/6/14, 12noon – Pho Le Vietnamese Restaurant, Red Bank
- End of the Summer Picnic for RPCVs in the NYC area 1:00-4:00 PM in Brooklyn
- Peace Corps Africa Shirts Available from Atlanta RPCV Group
- RPCV Volunteer Opportunity for Education Reform
- NJ RPCV Community Now Has a “Meet Up” Group