On August 15, 3 RPCVs meet with Sen. Lautehbeg’s staff and visited Sen. Menendez’s office. RPCV-NJ advocacy liason Barbara Kelly also met with Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen on August 21. If you’d like more information about how you can help, please attend the advocacy training in Princeton or Morristown on Saturday, October 20!
- Atlanta RPCVs Selling PC T-Shirts to Support PC Partnership Programs
- Potato Planting at Howell Living History Farm to Benefit Trenton Area Soup Kitchens – Saturday, April 26
- West Windsor Dinner with NPCA – Rescheduled to April 21
- Staten Island Sandy Rebuild
- RPCV Luncheon in Hackettstown, April 27 at 12:30 PM